Eleven faculty members from the Brown School have been named in the Stanford University – Elsevier list of the top 2% most-cited scientists in various disciplines worldwide.
The database is created by experts at Stanford University, based on data from Elsevier’s Scopus, the publicly available abstract and citation database of over 100,000 top scientists and their publications in scholarly journals. The most recent dataset is based on the August 1, 2021 snapshot from Scopus that is updated to the citation year 2020.
See the most recent data set here.
Brown School faculty among the top 2% most-cited:
- Shenyang Guo, Frank J. Bruno Distinguished Professor of Social Work Research
- Enola Proctor, Shanti Khinduka Distinguished Professor Emerita
- Ross Brownson, Steven H. and Susan U. Lipstein Distinguished Professor
- Vetta Thompson, E. Desmond Lee Professor of Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Douglas Luke, Irving Louis Horowitz Professor in Social Policy
- Nancy Morrow-Howell, Betty Bofinger Brown Distinguished Professor of Social Policy
- Matthew Kreuter, Kahn Family Professor of Public Health
- Melissa Jonson-Reid, Ralph and Muriel Pumphrey Professor of Social Work Research
- Ruopeng An, Associate Professor
- Michael Sherraden, George Warren Brown Distinguished University Professor
- Brett Drake, Professor of Data Science for the Social Good in Practice*
*Installation ceremony scheduled for Wednesday, April 13, 2022. Learn more and register.