Advanced Learning Certificate Programs
Certificates designed for working professionals
Our advanced learning certificate programs develop your skills through focused program designs that are completed in less than a semester. Participants come to build on existing knowledge, expand into a new area of specialization, or sample what it is to be back in a class setting as they contemplate making a commitment to a degree program.
Programs are intended for individuals who have a demonstrated interest that aligns to the program they have selected — either to grow within their current setting or to prepare for a new facet of professional practice. You do not have to be an alum of the Brown School to apply for consideration. Application requirements vary from program to program, but many invite participation by people from a range of professions.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications For Health Data
- Assessment And Treatment Of Ptsd In Adults
- Cognitive Behavioral Approaches to Treating Anxiety & Depression in Youth
- Data Visualization & Communication
- Developing And Leading Effective Teams
- Family-focused Interventions For Child Well-being
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Program Evaluation