Professional Development Payment Portal
If you are interested in registering someone else or multiple students for our classes, use our payment portal as an alternative to our main self-registration software system.
- First, please contact our office at email@example.com to confirm that we have capacity for your participant(s).
- For payment, click this link or copy/paste into your browser: https://commerce.cashnet.com/SOCIAL5
- You will be prompted to enter the total amount due, which program the payment is for, your information as the payee, and the name and email of the person attending. Refer to class webpages for fees and any applicable discounts.
If you are registering one person for 2+ classes or registering multiple people, the portal will not provide enough space to explain your requested class registrations. Please supplement those portal submissions with this form to to clarify any transaction involving more than one person or event. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Submitting payment through our portal does not guarantee a seat in the class of choice. The portal is not directly linked to our registration software that maintains class rosters. Once payment is received, our staff will manually enroll the individual in the class of choice, provided capacity is available. The participant will then receive an emailed class confirmation, which is confirmation of a guaranteed seat. Please do not submit payment for a class via the portal within 48 hours of a class, unless a member of our team has indicated that we are able to accommodate the late registration.
In the event a class fills before your payment and request is received, we will contact you. You can either opt for a refund or apply the payment towards a class with available seats.
(2) The following information is required of all participants as a condition of service:
- Full Name
- Preferred Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 digits of Social Security number or full Social Work/Clinical license number
This information can be provided by the participant by creating a profile in our system online (a link is sent at the time a seat for them is confirmed) or by completing a paper form at the time of class check-in. If a participant refuses to provide the required information, they will be denied entry to the class and forfeit the program fee.
Feel free to contact us by email with questions, including current class availability.