MPH Admissions Timeline
The SOPHAS application is currently available. The Brown School accepts one MPH cohort each year for the fall semester. Applications are accepted on a modified rolling basis; however, applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early. Apply for the MPH here
Early Review Deadline: Apply by December 1. Applicants completing by the early review deadline will receive first consideration for admission and scholarship. Early review decisions will be released no later than February 1.
Priority Review Deadline: Apply between December 2 – March 1. Applicants completing by the priority review deadline will receive priority consideration for admission and scholarship. Priority review decisions will be released on a rolling basis, within 6 – 10 weeks of application completion.
After March 1: Admission and scholarship decisions are made based on availability until the following deadlines.
- International Applicant Final Deadline – April 1
- Domestic Applicant Final Deadline – July 1
Confirm Intent to Enroll: By May 1 (or within 3 weeks if admitted after April 15). Admitted students must confirm their intent to enroll by submitting a $200 tuition deposit. International admitted students must also submit the Washington University Affidavit of Financial Support to confirm intent to enroll. Some scholarship offers may require accelerated responses from candidates.
Federal Loan & FAFSA Timeline
(U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible non-U.S. citizens)
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): After October 1. Complete the FAFSA by March 1 to be eligible for a Federal Work-Study award.
- Financial Aid Package Determined: 3-4 weeks after admission decision (if FAFSA has been submitted).
- Federal Work-Study Awarded: After May 1
Find additional information about the federal financial aid process here.