MPH Dual Degree Seeking Applicants
Working in partnership with other schools and programs at Washington University in St. Louis, the Brown School offers structured dual degree programs that allow you to earn a Master of Public Health degree in combination with another graduate degree in a variety of disciplines, including social work, social policy, business administration, law, architecture, occupational therapy, medicine* and anthropology*.
Separate applications are required for each program and are reviewed independently according to each program’s unique admissions criteria. Please review all admissions requirements and deadlines associated with the programs to which you are applying.
Applicants must complete the MPH application and apply separately to the other program through the appropriate Washington University School:
- Architecture (MPH/MArch) – Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts
- Business (MPH/MBA) – Olin Business School
- Occupational Therapy (MPH/MSOT) – School of Medicine
- Law (MPH/JD) – School of Law
- Social Policy (MPH/MSP) – Brown School
- Social Work (MPH/MSW) – Brown School
Additional Considerations for Dual-Degree Applicants:
- Be sure to select the appropriate MPH dual degree designation in your SOPHAS application and indicate your dual-degree interest in the other application for admission.
- Only one video interview is required for applicants applying concurrently to two Brown School programs (MPH/MSP or MPH/MSW).
We also welcome applications from students currently enrolled in Washington University’s MArch, MBA, MSOT, JD, or MSW programs who wish to add the MPH and pursue the dual degree.
*The MPH/MD dual degree is available only to current third-year medical students at Washington University’s School of Medicine, and the MPH/PhD in Anthropology dual degree is available only to current doctoral students in Washington University’s Department of Anthropology doctoral program.